Sunday 29 April 2012

Step on it

Heels are sexy, they make your legs longer and they make any outfit look elegant. However, heels worn with too many drinks and not enough practice become a deadly weapon. I do not understand how some women can spend hundreds of dollers on an amazing pair of heels and then add way to much drink and step all over innocent by standers. I have been wearing heels for 20 years and consider myself extremely clumsy however; I never managed to stand on someone’s feet in heels...

Sometimes a sorry and staggering off just doesn’t cut it either ladies - how about meaning it and buying someone a drink for the damage you leave in your wake. If you can't walk the sexy walk then you shouldn't wear the shoes. Nothing more wrong than a sexy lady doing some kind of chicken walk because she can’t handle the shoe. My tip – pack some flats for later and invests in a big handbag, drink less or all three and be the hotness you know you can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment